Assessing your garden’s hardscapes
In the landscaping world, hardscapes are design elements that include driveways, paths, trellises, pergolas, fountains, ponds and decking; in other words, anything that doesn’t grow. Winter is the perfect time in Geelong to look at your garden with a critical eye and decide how you want it to enhance your lifestyle during the coming years.
Whatever hardscape landscaping you need, it’s best to do it during autumn and winter in Geelong, when the temperatures are lower and you can enjoy the fruits of your labour during the warmer summer months.
- Decking: Home owners in Geelong love their timber decking and it’s one of the most effective landscaping elements that really makes a difference to your outdoor lifestyle.
- Retaining walls: If your garden is on a slope or your current retaining wall is rotten and unsafe, the cooler months are the ideal time to call your Geelong landscaper and fix the problem before summer.
- Driveways: A broken and cracked driveway or no driveway at all doesn’t give a good first impression of your home or make it easy for you to park your cars. Why not replace or install your driveway during the winter months and tick it off your ‘to-do’ list?
- Pool surrounds: Updated and modern pool landscaping in Geelong can make a huge difference to your lifestyle, as well as the aesthetics and value of your home. It will also make the summer months much more fun!
- Water features: There is nothing quite like the sound of tinkling water to make you relax and chill out at home. Your local Geelong landscaper will be able to help you select the water features that are right for your design.
- Entertainment areas: Pergolas, patios, outdoor seating and alfresco dining, all will have a huge impact on the way you live in your home. Isn’t it time you called your landscaping expert and invested in an outdoor entertainment area for your family in Geelong?
Call us on 0415 354 439 for all your landscaping needs in Geelong this winter.