Rigid Landscapes are specialist timber deck builders in Geelong
Home owners love their timber decking in Geelong, because it not only looks good, but it also can function as an outdoor entertaining area and enhances their lifestyle. Natural hardwood decks create a feeling of warmth, softening the link between your home and the external landscape, and providing your family with a beautiful space that can be used all year round.
Add some custom furniture, a BBQ and even a pizza oven and you have a decking design that works for everyone. In Geelong, we can build decking at the front or rear of your home, we can also build decking for an outdoor shower, alfresco decks for outdoor dining, timber decks around pools, incorporating multiple levels and uses.
As competent deck builders in Geelong, we can design and build any timber decking, attached or stand-alone, large or small, and for any landscaping project.
Selecting the natural hardwoods for your decking
At Rigid Landscapes, we love hardwoods, because they not only look stunning, but they are easy to work with and last for years and years. When we meet to discuss your landscaping project, we are happy to suggest the best type of hardwoods for your budget and those that will complement the exterior colour scheme of your home and your existing landscaping.
If you want to add value to your home and enhance our lifestyle, call Rigid Landscapes – specialist deck builders in Geelong, on 0415 354 439 to discuss your decking needs.
- Merbau: This South East Asian hardwood ages from an orange brown hue to a reddish brown colour.
- Spotted Gum: Native to Australia, this hardwood is available in a range of colours, from light brown to deep red brown, depending on the forest of origin.
- Silver Top Ash: Another Australian hardwood, Silver Top Ash is brown in colour with noticeable growth rings and provides good fire resistance.
- Black Butt: An Australian hardwood that is usually a light pale straw or light brown colour.
- Iron Bark: This Australian hardwood ranges from dark brown to black in colour.
- Treated Pine: A relatively soft timber, its colour depends on the chemicals used to treat the timber.
Decking Builders Geelong
- decking Geelong
- garden decking Geelong
- decking design
- decking builders Geelong
- deck builders Geelong
- timber decking Geelong
- timber deck builders Geelong
- timber decks Geelong
- wooden decking Geelong
- alfresco decks Geelong
- outdoor entertaining area Geelong
- landscaping project
- natural hardwood decks.